Friday, December 23, 2005

Christmas Eve Eve

Aye! The frivolous Mada has unleashed some of his secrets about what he shall post about. If you think I'm going to tell you, guess again my friend! Just read it for the love of God, don't plan on it. I'll give you one hint though: He posts with journalistic decorum, I post the scmutt. Its the circle of life.

Speaking of life and all that is holy, I was wondering just how capable senior citizens are behind the wheel. I was taking an order at drive thru at the unfortunate place I call a job, and I took the order from an elderly lady and she sounded as though she was finished so I said, "is that all?" and she said, "Hold on I haven't ordered yet." Another time, an elderly man ordered food, then drove past the window. Didn't stop, didn't pay, didn't pick up food. I bet when he got home, he was hungry, sleepy, angry, bashful....he probably was all the 7 dwarfs mixed together. But mostly confused, and probably thought we ripped him off.

If old people can forget that they ordered food...when they are at the restaurant...they can easily forget how to stop at a red light or or use a turning signal (which, is a hot-button issue for me. Its not just the elderly that forget how to move their finger, ALL people switch lanes at their own pleasure, leave signals on for at least 45 blocks, or take an uncalled for left turn on 84th and Giles that surprises even me). What the hell was I even talking about? GOD turning signals issues tick me off.

Just wear your seat belt, ok?












Mada backwards is Adam.

No comments:

Copyright © 2007 Beth Adam Productions