Monday, December 26, 2005

What Goes Around, Comes Around

In a world where the unpredictable can happen and no one really knows what the heck is going on most of the time, is it true that there is some unexplainable "force" somewhere controlling whats happening in our lives? Do we have any control over the good times and the bad times? Or does karma really exist? What goes around eventually comes around.

Here are the two basic theories:

Karma and fate is for the people who aren't smart enough to do something about their own lives. For the people who don't want to take responsibility for things so they blame it on something they can't explain. For people who sit around and hope that something good comes around instead of doing something about it themselves.

Or

There is such thing. Its not stupid, its real. For every good theres a bad, and vice versa. Somethings happen in our lives where there is no explanation just that it was supposed to happen. Who knows why we live in this state, were born into this family, why we posess the talents we have, and why we can't do things some people can do so easily. Its meant to be and you can't explain it. Karma is real, if you want good you have to put out good.

So what do I think?

I dunno.

I think some people rely on karma to heavily, others need to believe in it a little more. Depends on a certain mood. I hope that people don't wait around for good things to happen to them, cuz you are in control of your life. But then again, somethings happen that no one can really ever control. And I think that its true that what goes around does come around.

I like this quote:

"The universe may not always play fair, but it sure does have one hell of a sense of humor."

No comments:

Copyright © 2007 Beth Adam Productions