Thank youuuu Adam. Erm right well yes I have pictures.
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, I am leaving for pom camp tomorrow, then its off to Florida for a choir trip, back to Nebraska for about 28 hours, then to Myrtle beach for a family reunion in North Carolina, even though none of my family lives there. Therefore, I will not be in the right state of mind to update until sometime in July. Not that I am in the right state of mind at any point in time in my life, but I shall be away. So, all of my loyal fans, from um...the...welll all two of you who read this...I will return! But it'll be a while :( If you miss me just ask Adam for my picture, he is carrying it in his wallet.
Not that anyone would miss me.
...Or would you?
Stalkers.
I'll be back
...Beth...
Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Copyright © 2007 Beth Adam Productions

1 comment:
hey, I got your picture too! As well as a couple others...
Post a Comment