Tuesday, October 17, 2006

World issues

The US population just reached 300,000,000 people. To me this is a cause for concern simply because that is way too many fucking people.

You might recall a certain country having a nuke test in the recent past. You also might remember that this country tested a ICBM that failed miserably. The country that I am talking about, of course, is North Korea.

I would like to first say that I am looking forward to the impending showdown with North Korea because I played the video game and it makes me feel involved. Yes, “Mercenaries,” a game created by Lucas Arts is about a crazy North Korean military dictator who has nuclear weapons. A war breaks out and a bunch of really cool things happen. China rushes in to fight and gain territory, the South Koreans get the shit blasted out of them and the Russian mafia moves in and does really cool mafia things.

I should probablly tell you that should this war break out there’s nothing to worry about. I beat the game and it turns out that we end up destroying the crazy dictator’s nukes and, if you’re me, taking him down alive for a cool 100 million.

But the point is that having a population of 300,000,000 people is pretty much an open invitation for the North Koreans to nuke us on the grounds that we have way to many fucking people.

Adam

1 comment:

Thomas Ryck said...

WE have too many people,
china has over 2 billion
that is
2,000,000,000 compared to our
300,000,000
Now there is nothing wrong with the Chinese, in fact they are actually on our side about the whole North Korean nuke thing.

Copyright © 2007 Beth Adam Productions