Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Happy Valentine's Day!
In my favorite class today, religion, somehow the topic came about to lowering the drinking age. Or something of that sort. I don't even really care about lowering the drinking age because if you want to drink, getting alcohol is really easy to do, and if you don't want to drink...then you don't. Alcohol is not something I feel very passionate about, yet when I raised my hand in class to say my opinion, I was defending it! And I just noticed that I will probably fight against whatever my religion teacher is saying because I don't like most of his opinions on things. I like him, very nice guy, top notch. But the way that things are explained have done nothing but turn me off to the Catholic religion. So even if he starts saying that we shouldn't test make-up on dogs I'll probably defend that we should, inadvertently proving his point that he inadvertently showers upon us, that teenagers will do anything in their power to rebel. I have been inadvertently brainwashed to fight for things I'm not sure I believe in. And shazam, we got a Catholic. Happy Valentine's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Copyright © 2007 Beth Adam Productions

No comments:
Post a Comment