On an episode of Sex and the City (now you know it'll be a good post if I begin it like this) Carrie was saying how she heard a quote saying "A life unexamined is not a life worth living." However, as many other girls can agree, sometimes we spend too much energy examining a situation that we do taking action and fixing it. A girl's life consists of a million questions:
"Does he like me?" "How do I look?" "What will he do next?" "Did I just fail that test?" "What does she have that I don't?" "Did I really just say that?" Are we in any way, shape, or form helping our situation or are we just procrastinating with style? I've heard the phrase "Answers only make more questions." Maybe its time we stop asking all these questions..."Will I get that score on the ACT?" "Will I have enough money?" "Will I get a scholarship?" "Will I ever get over him/her/this?" "What will I do with my life?" Maybe it's time to go forget about the unanswered questions, the false statements, the harsh remarks, and just be. Somehow, I think, the answers will unfold without you even asking them to.
Saturday, September 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Copyright © 2007 Beth Adam Productions

No comments:
Post a Comment