I really fucking hate Valentine's Day. Probably partly because I'm a bitter single guy but mostly because it sucks and it's stupid. I've just got two things to say:
1) I think that I would feel better if I just popped all the balloons, any else feel that way. No. Just me? Ok. Fine.
2) Doesn't it stand to reason that all of us lonely people should get together if for not love then at least for companionship then maybe we'd all be a little happier.
That's all I wanted to say. Don't forget to read the more thought out post about VD below.
Adam
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Copyright © 2007 Beth Adam Productions

1 comment:
I'll put it this way: I don't mind Valentine's Day. I treat it like any other day. I've had some good ones (cuz I got free candy from 'class valentines' etc...) and some crappy ones like this one (b/c i was sick), but in all I don't judge it on the relationship part. I've never had a date for the day, and that really doesn't bother me b/c quite frankly I don't care. If I did, I'd enjoy the day and yes I'd buy flowers or do something like that, b/c it is a day to celebrate. However, I'm not going to rip apart the day just b/c I don't have anyone to celebrate it with. Just treat it like any other day, ignore all the couples, and move on.
Post a Comment