They say (and by 'they' I mean...I actually don't know what I mean. I suppose 'they' means the vast majority of people who have the same opinion, even though that opinion could be wrong. Then 'they' would be idiots.)
They say that almost everything is based on time. Its all about timing, but what I don't get is...why. Why does it all have to be the right time? Why is there a time limit on a relationship, for instance. You could go out with someone, but they let you know ahead of time that you will probably break up before that person goes to college, or moves away, or starts senior year. And if you want to get back together, they say its too late. Too late for what? Where are we going in our life that its too late? Our society is so obsessed with time, we're a slave for time. We try to cheat time with our quick fixes and our short cuts, but really we're time's bitch, if you will. Why put an expiration date on things like relationships...?
I almost wish that people would go with the flow, and let things play out the way they are supposed to. Because, face it, there is usually never perfect timing, just like there is no perfect person. Maybe there is no right time to let someone know what your thinking, or to try and repair a broken relationship. Maybe there is no Mr. Right, maybe theres only Mr. Right Now. And if you think about it, right now is the only thing we have that we can control. It might not be right, it might not be perfect, but its all we have.
For once maybe we should let the future worry us... when the time comes.
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Copyright © 2007 Beth Adam Productions

2 comments:
Geez Beth! Its about time you posted something!
Had to get that out of me
But seriously Beth, great post.
Someone really needed to point that out.
Everyone in the world needs to read that.
Post a Comment