Monday, March 06, 2006

To Whom It May Concern: My mind is still here...ish

Hi, I'm a failure at life and anything that is important I can't do, anything that requires talent, I can't do, anything that is worth mentioning...I can't do. I suck at life, I should live on an island with Megan Parks because we had this discussion somewhere along the road of CAU talk one day!

I'm living in a world that does not exist, and I'm living each day like the next won't come, I don't take responsibility for some of my actions, and I knowingly hurt people unintentionally. Sometimes I act like the girls I never wanted to be, and sometimes I mess with people's mind, not out of spite, but because I can.

I have absolutely no idea what to post about, but I want to post about something, so I'm posting to say I'll post something worth reading soon...just not right now.

I'm not going on a hiatus, I'm thinking.


Even weirder.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beth... so weird.
but yeah you should definately come live on an island with me. it would be wicked. there we would be the best at everything, and even if we weren't there would be no one there to tell us otherwise. but it might also get lonely at times. but we could go back and visit for short periods of time.

Copyright © 2007 Beth Adam Productions