What is e-life, you ask? Why thank you for asking and creating the perfect segue into what I’m talking about.
Take for example the hit e-life engine MySpace. You get a name, create an e-self, you get e-friends and you e-chill.
So I had this conversation with my
And this is a problem because parents and school people get on MySpace (I don't mean my space I just mean the website in general) and read our stuff and they take us e-seriously. It is many people’s opinion that they should e-steer their browser somewhere else and leave the e–cesspool to the e-cess.
But then I thought again. I mean why would you put something on the internet if you didn’t want your parents and administrators to read it. I mean I figured it was just assumed that what I write here is addressed directly to my parents and school administrators; they know it and I know it. And whose e-self is the same as their actual self that would just be...o wait, I feel some free form poetry coming on.
Death
Blood dripping
I cut
Razor the redeemer
Death cometh
Take me away
I’m quite sad.
Yes, yes, that’s good. I hope you’re getting all of this, school administration. Hold on, it needs a revision. And by revision I mean I need to grab my thesaurus.
Bereavement
Blood sodden
I incise
Razor the liberator
Death cometh
seize me away
I am somewhat agonizing.
e-Perfect.
No wait, don’t read it it’s my secret inside.
Adam

No comments:
Post a Comment