
What the fuck is this???
Shown above is the CNN.com mainpage from early saturday December 30. CNN deserves to be smacked in the face for making Saddam Hussein look like a normal human being who deserves to be commemorated. People tend to forget that Saddam was an evil man who lived an evil life, and should not be seen otherwise. We forget that he killed human beings by the hundreds. We forget that he had hundreds of Kurds murdered with chemical weapons. I ask: Was he merciful to them? Did he give them a chance? No. He did not. Saddam got what he deserved- the end of a noose. I know that, in a Catholic school, I am taught to be infinitely forgiving. But I’m no saint but even if I was people have to realize that there is justice in this world. Given the chance, I would have opened the trap door and not felt bad. In fact, I would have felt like I was doing the world a favor.
Making Saddam look like a normal man who lived a normal life is spitting on the bodies of those he killed. Shame on you CNN.
I like Time’s approach:

Saddam got what he deserved.
Adam
***Edit***
CNN.com updated to this:

That's more like it.

No comments:
Post a Comment