Friday, February 17, 2006

It is 3:00 in the morning.

Just an FYI. Since it is so late (for my standards it is reallly late) I really shouldn't be held accountable for the things that I say. I should stop right now but I am not ahaha that wasn't funny why did I type haha I do not know.

Anywho...

I would just like to forewarn all my adoring fans that what I am about to type is real girly. I mean, its probably going to sentimental and poignant. If you find that stuff nauseating stop reading right now. You will not like this post. I mean it, stop. I can get real mushy when I want to. Are you sure you still want to be reading?

It is about boys.

Where do I even begin?

Well, all we girls know that boys our age are well...not exactly at the same level we girls are. They want....oh I'll just say it...they want ass. For the most part. And they get all touchy feely (this really is an emotional not perverted post, I swear). Do you wanna know the WORST place they could touch you? Your heart. (CHEESY) How dare they! Do all these cutesy things like kiss your forehead, nuzzle the nose, even hold your hand. Preposterous. I hate that I love it.

So what is the whole point? Well when a guy is wooing a girl...how can the girl be sure that he really wants to be with her or just wants to get with her? When it comes to a teenage girls heart, should we be the risk-takers because we're young and things shouldn't be so serious, or should we be cautious because if we get burned now, we probably will be scared of falling for someone in the future. The future, when all this isn't just a game.

Stupid boys. Can't live with them, can't live without them.

3 comments:

smartchild435 said...

Hooray for stereotyping high school boys! So you know, there are some guys who care about more than just getting in someone's pants.

Mike said...

And Ryan is not one of said guys...which isn't to say that he ever gets any, either.

Anonymous said...

I laugh at that

Copyright © 2007 Beth Adam Productions