Sunday, January 22, 2006

The Chicken or The Egg?

Well, Adam has put up some bomb ass posts. Isn't he delightful ladies and gents? Theres a reason why I'm letting him share a blog with me. Hahhaaha. (I'll keep my day job)

I am tired, but I wanted to post something but I am tired, as I said. So I thought, why don't I repost what I posted before so it'll be like 'the best of' of my posts? Ya know? Not that any of my posts are actually all that great. I don't know, I'll just try it out. So here it is...the republication of the Chicken or the egg!

You know the age old question: Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Well with that same theme in my mind, I have to ask:

Which came first, the slut or the pervert?

We all know that mainly teenage girls wear about as much clothes out for a night on the town as many normal people wear to the beach. They show a lot of skin, and flaunt what they got. Obvious, they want the much needed attention from men. And lets face it boys, you adore it.

The ladies defend themselves saying, I like to look sexy. I'm comfortable with my body. This is my style, I like the way I look. But a girl who wears non sluttly clothes is probably just at comfortable with her body as the 'slut' is. But, is it really wrong that girls like to show off their physiques? Guys like the way they look, they like the way they look, whats the big deal?

Yet both men and women complain that they hate seeing people like Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, and Christina Aguilera strutting around in barely-there outfits. They plead it disgusting, yet the guys are secretly undressing what may be left of their clothing in their heads, and the girls are wishing they looked that good.

And what is the deal with the guys saying they don't find the slutty girls sexy? Maybe they don't find it sexy, but it does turn them on and every guy knows it. Face it, would you look twice if a tan, blonde, big boobed chick walked by, or if a conservatively dressed woman walked by? Yeah.
Guys, its hard for some girls to get any attention when you respond so faithfully to the sluts over the non sluts. And girls, when you dress like that you make it hard for women to actually have some integrity.


Its a hard question, whos to blame?

The guys for responding to these showy off girls, or the girls giving them a reason to look?

Hey don't ask me, I'm just throwing it out there.

Think whatever you want.


Yes, I posted that almost a year ago, and I still agree with myself. Good. Welp, I think thats enough scandal for this website for a week. Maybe I'll write something new and worthwhile soon. Don't count on it, though.

4 comments:

Adam said...

Dave Chapelle has some comentary to add to this dabate.

He refers to women who dress with their asses hanging out of their skirts and their boobies poping out of the top of their turtlenecks.

Guys respond in the natural way: "Look at them titties!"

And the women responds "just because i dress this way dose not mean that i am a slut."

And she's exactly right, just because someone dresses a certian way dosen not mean that they are a certian way.

But that's fucking confusing.

Dave says that it would be just like if he went strolling down the street wearing a police uniform and there was a public disturbance and someone ran up to him and said: "Officer help me."

And dave would respond: "Just because I dress this way does not mean that I am a police officer"

So you may not be a slut but you sure as hell are in a slut's uniform.

Anonymous said...

totally agree with adam, beth nice point to bring up

Anonymous said...

No worries beth you are still adorable regardless.

Good points...
-M to the O-N-T

Y?

Because a commentor am I!

Anonymous said...

haha, I remember when this was on your xanga, and I remember reading it. I was going to call you on it, but I was reading it from the bottom up (dont ask) and then I saw that you already mentioned that it was a re-post. So its all good...for now

Bodizzle

Copyright © 2007 Beth Adam Productions