Monday, January 16, 2006

*Let's Talk About Love* part I

I am sorry, I am just in such a mood lately, im going to WRITE about it.

I have this feeling of....um.

I should just delete what I just wrote because it is a complete waste of bandwidth. But I'm not going to. This whole post is going to be a waste but why waste life talking about waste when the waste of life is to not express yourself at all?

Ok, so I was thinking about past relationships or lack there of. I am not going to entertain (bore) you with details on my past boyfriends, even though you are dying to know (no you're not, you're wondering why you are still reading). I am going to delve into the mind of a crazy person when it comes to love (a highschool girl) and spill everything out for others to make fun of.

First of all, I'm not talking about luv <3.>Not the girls who have "3 and 1/2 days.....I love you baby!" in their profile or the girls who make out with a guy, confess their luv to him, and make out with another guy, confess their luv to him, make out with a different guy....

I'ma talkin about love.

I highly doubt that a lot of people our age have actually been in love. We're all a little too self centered and in love with ourselves to want to share that love with another person. Or we all hate ourselves too much that we can't find love for another person. But, on a rare occasion, us teenage people can love someone.

From what I hear, love's pretty tight. Spose to be all magical, sunsets, fireworks, kiss in the rain, music playing that no one else can hear. And all that is, ya know...fuzzy.

But what about life after love?

When you break up. After being in love and you break up....where does all the love go? How do you really let go of a person? Millions of heartbroken people ask the question...where do I go from here?

I have the answer. Yes, I have the answer. I am all-knowing. I know all. I deserve a trip to Hawaii because I have the answer.
Here's the answer:

You have to find the answer.

After anything that happens in your life that leaves you a little unbalanced, the way to find your balance, your stable happiness again, is to listen to yourself. Cuz, I suppose you're about as happy as you make yourself out to be. You can't make someone love you. And you can't make yourself love someone. All you really can do, is love when you can and cherish what you have while its there.

But, if its gone, let it go. Just wait for the next heartbreaker to make you lose your balance.

And one last thing, boys will come and go, your heart will get broken and put back together, but you will never make it through without your friends.
-Sex and the City

No comments:

Copyright © 2007 Beth Adam Productions