There's come a point in time where the things that meant so much a year ago, just don't matter anymore. Who cares who is doing who in our grade, or if someone said something about you. For once, the center of the universe doesn't have to revolve around gossip and I don't know, people can just...be.
I believe that something happens between sophomore and junior year. People find out where they fit and the petty things from the past vanish. No, not everyone loves each other or likes each other. But, we're here, and we're stuck with each other for another year and a half, so we might as have fun. Cuz highschools almost over, and if we don't start to enjoy it now, we might let it pass us by.
Saturday, January 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Copyright © 2007 Beth Adam Productions

2 comments:
and thank god for that
Oh I dont know, I dont know if I am ready for highschool to be over...
Post a Comment