Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Crappy Music Generator Generates Crap Generator, Needs Cloths

Former No Doubt singer Gwen Stefani is pregnant with her first child. Reportedly, her baby’s daddy is Gavin Rossadale from the rock band Bush.

The story goes that when Stefani went to look for clothes for her pending baby she couldn’t find any with the proper amount of cleavage or that went well with her fetus’s pink hair. So, giving up on shopping she decided that she would make her own baby clothes, and by that she means that she felt like having someone else design and make the cloths for her baby and millions of other aspiring street corner walker babies all over the nation.

Stefani’s baby line will be the hot item at this year’s baby showers so I figured that I’d warn you.

Fair, Balanced, and Second
Adam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I smell photoshop and AG font! Lol, nice work though.

Copyright © 2007 Beth Adam Productions