Monday, January 09, 2006

Addiction

Hopefully I'll have something worth reading up soon for the two of you that read this regularly. I haven't had much to write lately because my education has gone back to murdering my imagination and crushing my inspiration. Also my growing DDR addiction is taking up a good amount of time. At least that is fun. Maybe sometime in the next week or so when I get used to the grind again. I haven't fully recovered from the first semester yet and we're already well on our way into the second one. So expect a post soon, nothing great, maybe like a 2.5-3.0 star post on the 5 star scale but at least it will be something.

Fair, Balanced, and, Second
Adam

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like reading your great thoghts and reading those big great complicated words you use!!

Anonymous said...

tsk tsk ddr is a good thing to be addicted to just dont destroy your legs.

Copyright © 2007 Beth Adam Productions