Today being the 18th day of January, in the year of our Lord 2006 a great dilemma hath descended upon me. I have an orthodontist appointment today. Now, orthodontists, being the spawn of the anti-Christ sent from the fiery depths of the inferno to smite people who have teeth that would probably have gotten along fine with out them, have a disposition of creating problems. My orthodontist gives each patient a t-shirt baring his logo when puts their braces on. If you wear this t-shirt to your appointments he will give you a grand total sum of $1. Now, if you happen to have been a good brusher since your last visit, which I have, and have chewed your proper amount of tin foil then he promises to give you an additional free $1. I have never worn the t-shirt. I am what you would call too cool, or above such nonsense.
But times have changed.
The last time my boss called me to work was before Christmas and one really awesome guy is short on cash (hint: not Donald Trump). I am still way too cool for the loud red shirt that displays the mark of the Beast. Yet every man has his price and mine seems to have fallen to $2.
I feel like such a whore.
Fair, Balanced, and Second,
Adam
Wednesday, January 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Copyright © 2007 Beth Adam Productions

1 comment:
Ugh, you know that whole tee-shirt thing would have been cool too, if I had gotten my braces at the age of 6...
Post a Comment