Everyone has their own beliefs and those beliefs are usually based on two things: upbringing and personal experience. I tend to think that upbringing is more effective mostly because opinions and values that you are brought up with can affect the way that you view your personal experiences. It's great for me to hear other sides of an issue because maybe they bring up a point that I haven't thought of yet. I would like to say that I can always see both sides of an issue and I should try to acknowledge both.
I just want to make sure that when you post comments, regardless of your opinion, you've thought your feelings through and know why you believe what you believe, so that I'm not just getting a bunch of
Fair, Balanced, and Second
Adam

1 comment:
What happens if you believe in most everything your party says?
Btw you spelled balanced wrong, just getting you ready for those ACT/SAT writing sections ;)
Post a Comment