Thursday, January 12, 2006

Whipped Reality

So we were in Religion discussing stuff that has nothing to do with the Catholic religion (as usual and thank God) we were talking about commerials and the media and how it tries to control you and what not. The topic got shifted to Laguna Beach, and Mr. J. Homan shattered many dreams when he said the immortal words, "Laguna Beach is not real."

And its obvious that its not real, because people change when the camera is on. And lately, reality shows are all the rage. Which I find interesting, because in all reality, this isn't reality. Who has their own T.V. show for one thing? And who gets paid, ya know, large sums of money to do really weird tasks? We all know its not reality, its just entertainment But its weird, cuz we what TV to escape reality, but we have reality shows. I don't get it. And I don't like reality TV shows cuz I think, why does this person have a TV show? Why don't I?

I'm really not that interesting that I deserve my own show. Weird stuff just happens to me. Plus I'm psychic.

I guess I'll just have to settle on my own website. But even THIS isn't my own. I'm sharing it with stupid Adam.

Sorry, lost my train of thought, ValentineLoveBug just IMed me.

So the moral to the story is, tonight during dinner I sprayed my dog with Whip Cream and my mom yelled at me. I was holding the can wrong and had bad aim. So she sprayed the dogs with Whip Cream. Dogs are funny.



I was just kidding when I called Adam stupid. We're such good friends that we can joke around like that. Hahahahahahaaha.













Ha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I find it funny that some people in our class were surprised to find out that not all of the people on "Punk'd" are really getting punk'd. And it is rather naive to think that the people have no idea what is going on, granted, they are celebrities, but how do you not realize that it is fake when you watch one of them look directly at the camera? And how does a person not notice a camera following them around?

Copyright © 2007 Beth Adam Productions